2. About Gaspacho & Migas:
Gaspacho & Migas is a restaurant located in the city of Lagoa, Algarve, which excels in proximity cuisine, offering dishes reminiscent of the Algarve and Alentejo roots.
The restaurant Gaspacho & Migas, is owned by the company Food Experts Lda, based at Rua Francisco L M Veloso, Lote 5 – Loja C – Lagoa – 8400-348 Lagoa, Algarve – Portugal, with NIF 515565890 and with the following contacts: TEL : 282 039 183 / 966 597 320; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When we collect information:
– When you visit our website www.gaspachoemigas.com;
– When you become a member of our site;
– When you leave us a comment;
– When you communicate with us on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn;
– When you contact us with requests for information or clarification;
– When you agree to take part in our surveys;
– When you make your reservation at the restaurant Gaspacho & Migas.
4. What personal information we collect
Depending on how you use our pages, we may collect information relating to the following:
– Contact information such as address, telephone numbers and email address.
We use the following Cookies:
Essential cookies – these cookies enable essential functionality such as security, identity verification and network management. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Analytical cookies – these cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, identify errors and provide better overall analytics.
6. Google Analytics
7. How we use the information collected
The information collected while browsing our website allows us to:
– Respond to the emails you send us;
– Periodically send information to the email you have provided if you have subscribed to our newsletter;
– Register and validate your reservation at Restaurante Gaspacho & Migas.
8. Sharing the information collected
The information collected is treated confidentially in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force since May 25, 2018, and there is no sharing of information on our part.
9. Where we store the information
We store your information on our website, hosted on Wix servers.
10. Your rights
In compliance with the GDPR, each user of our website has the right to request us to cancel the sending of information through our newsletter. To exercise this right, you should click on the “unsubscribe/unsubscribe” link in all our newsletters.
12. Contact us
For any further clarification.
Telephone: +351 282 039 183
(Call to national fixed network) // 966 597 320
(Call to national mobile network)
Updated on 22/06/2021